There is nothing positive about a legal system such as sharia, which routinely and explicitly treats human beings who happen to be female as second-class citizens, and which does not give paramount importance to the interests of children in family law matters. Accommodation here is merely a polite word for appeasement.
- Muslims, Are You Unhappy With Our Countries? Are You Offended By Our Culture? Would You Prefer To Live Under Sharia Law? then We Have A Simple Solution For You. (stoptheislamizationofamerica.wordpress.com)
- “Sharia: What’s Going On?” – competition winner! (lawyerssecularsociety.wordpress.com)
- Sharia Law in America – What You Need To Know (youviewed.com)
- Russian MP says no place for Sharia law (worldbulletin.net)
- Sharia Law in America – What You Need To Know (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
From the Law Society Gazette, 28 October 2013: LSS Secretary Charlie Klendjian’s letter in response to Ahmad Thomson’s book review of Islam, Sharia and Alternative Dispute Resolution:
View original post 456 more words