- Muslim Brotherhood Propaganda Film Exposed (activistpost.com)
- Daniel Greenfield: Crush the Muslim Brotherhood (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Petition Demands White House Designate Muslim Brotherhood as Terrorist Group (pjmedia.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood is a Terrorist Organization (drinkingwateradvisor.com)
- Petition to White House demands Brotherhood be declared terrorists (dailynewsegypt.com)
What is the Muslim Brotherhood? The Muslim Brotherhood is the mother ship for the jihadi ideologies and terrorist organizations spread across the Arab world and beyond. Hassan al-Banna founded the Muslim Brotherhood in the city of Ismailia in March 1928 along with six workers of the Suez Canal Company, as a Pan-Islamic, religious, political, and social movement.
Like the Muslim Brotherhood’s representative in the Palestinian Mandate; the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini (the founder of the Palestine-Israel conflict, the initiator of the holocaust and the Islamic genocide of Jews in the 20th Century) himself a direct Arab spokesmen for the Third Reich during the war, Hassan al-Banna likewise openly acknowledged the common interests with National Socialist anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist politics, and actively collaborated with the Nazis.
Hassan was solicited by Nazi intelligence when Hitler rose to power in the 1930s. He established a Nazi Germany spy network throughout…
View original post 965 more words