I am with you Allen West! Those Racist, so-called Christians are just plain EVIL! I hate Racists of any kind! If I don’t like someone it is because of their EVIL character, like obama, sharpton, and jackson!! I judge a person by their Character NOT their race! God help us all if those Racists are in control of America. God save America.
- Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating (conservativebyte.com)
- Critics Blast Sharpton, Jackson Over Silence on Brutal FL Bus Beating (breitbart.com)
- Jackson, Sharpton slammed over silence on Florida school bus beating (educationviews.org)
- Critics Blast Sharpton, Jackson Over Silence On Brutal School Bus Beating (ijreview.com)
- Allen West calls out Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, and Hollywood (therightscoop.com)
- Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton (dailybrowse.wordpress.com)
- If this were reversed Al Sharpton would be on fuming!!! (americanforchange.com)
- West Slams ‘Pathetic Hypocrisy’ Of Jay-Z, Al Sharpton (huffingtonpost.com)
Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin’s death, with Jackson calling it an “apartheid state” and “our Selma,” have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.
“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you…
View original post 38 more words